What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Bella Vista
Maintaining a healthy lawn is difficult, not to mention time-consuming. If you’re looking for an easy way to get results, trust Natural State. Our lawn care in Bella Vista uses methods that are proven to be effective, giving you the yard of your dreams in no time.
Our lawn care service includes:
- Fertilization to promote healthy, green grass and strong roots.
- Weed control to eliminate existing weeds and stop new ones from growing.
- Aeration to break up compacted soil and thatch buildup.
- Seeding to fill in thin grass and repair bare patches.
- Mosquito, flea, and tick control to protect you from pests.
Your Dream Lawn, Guaranteed
Our top priority is making our customers happy. To ensure you have the best experience possible, our services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you have problems between visits, let us know and our lawn care technicians will happily make things right. That includes re-treatments at no additional cost!
See Results Fast with Same-Day Service
We don’t make you wait around for a great yard. Instead, we offer same-day lawn care in Bella Vista. When you give us a call before noon, we’ll be there within a few hours to inspect your yard and design a custom treatment plan.
Get a Free Estimate
Aeration & Seeding in Bella Vista
Soil compaction and thatch buildup happen naturally, but they can still be damaging to your grass. Compacted soil means no water or nutrients can soak down to the roots, and thatch can choke out your grass. This leads to thinning grass with bare patches, which looks unsightly and will only get worse over time. Our aeration and seeding in Bella Vista will undo this damage. With a little help, your lawn will look even better than before!
Benefits of our aeration service include:
- Stronger roots: Once compacted soil is broken up, grassroots can easily spread and grow.
- Thicker grass: Following-up aeration with lawn seeding makes it easy for sprouts to germinate and fill in bare spots.
- Drought resistance: Water can reach the roots easier, so you don’t have to water your grass as often.
- Fewer weeds: Having deeper roots and thicker grass means there isn’t room for weeds to pop up.
- Better fertilizer uptake: Fertilization is more effective when paired with aeration, so you get a healthier lawn with less product used.
Are you tired of spending countless hours pulling weeds by hand or using store-bought weed killers that end up damaging your lawn? Look no further! Opt for our professional weed control service in Bella Vista. We specialize in using targeted products that effectively eliminate unwanted growth without causing any harm to your lawn or ornamentals. Whether it's grassy weeds or broadleaf weeds, we handle them all with expertise.
When you choose us for weed control in Bella Vista, our lawn care experts will:
- Thoroughly identify the locations and types of weeds in your landscape.
- Apply targeted treatments that cause the weeds to wither and die within 10 days.
- Eliminate stubborn weeds such as crabgrass and thistle.
- And more!