What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Farmington
Your yard is the first thing people notice about your home and a well-kept and healthy lawn always makes a good impression. If you are overwhelmed by the options in the DIY section of the local hardware store, the highly trained lawn care technicians at Natural State Pest Control are here to manage the care of your turf so you don’t have to think about it. As a local lawn service company, our experts are well versed in area challenges and how to address them. Our 7 lawn care treatments per year will bring your lawn from surviving to thriving, guaranteed.
As part of our lawn care services in Farmington, you will receive:
- Expert lawn fertilization using EPA-approved products that promote healthy lawn growth.
- Comprehensive weed control with pre-emergents applied in the spring and fall and spot treatments with every visit, as needed.
- Lawn aeration to break up the soil and layers of thatch, allowing grassroots to access water, nutrients, and oxygen for optimum health.
- Overseeding after turf aeration by our lawn care specialists to stimulate new growth for thick, lush grass without bare patches.
- Mosquito, flea, and tick control that allows you to enjoy your yard bite- and worry-free.
Hassle-Free Service on Your Schedule
When you need lawn care, you don’t want to waste time scheduling and waiting for service. We pride ourselves on saving you time by answering the phone on the second ring during business hours and offering same-day treatments if you call by noon. With our free estimates and monthly billing installments, lawn care has never been so easy.
Get a Free Estimate
At Natural State Pest Control, as a locally owned and operated lawn care company, outstanding customer service is our priority. We make sure our lawn care experts have up-to-date training on the latest products and methods, in addition to requiring them to maintain QualityPro certification. We are so confident in our services, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you experience issues between visits, we’ll return to make things right.