What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Lawn Care in Fayetteville
A great lawn sets a great first impression, not to mention it also increases the value of your home. Unfortunately, maintaining healthy grass isn’t easy. That’s where our lawn care in Fayetteville comes in! Our technicians take care of all the hard work for you, pampering your lawn year-round.
Our lawn care service includes:
- Fertilization to promote strong roots and thick, even grass growth.
- Treatment to eliminate weeds and prevent new ones from germinating.
- Aeration to break up compacted soil and give your grass room to breathe.
- Seeding to fill in bare patches and replace damaged grass.
- Mosquito, flea, and tick control to keep you protected from pests.
See Guaranteed Results
We know our services work, but we still aren’t happy until you are. To ensure you get the best experience possible, our lawn care in Fayetteville is backed with a satisfaction guarantee. If you experience issues between visits or aren’t completely satisfied, let us know and we’ll re-treat at no additional cost.
Speedy Same-Day Service
Your to-do list is long enough, so we won’t make you wait around for lawn care. We offer same-day lawn service in Fayetteville when you call before noon. That means we’ll complete our initial inspection and design a custom treatment plan the very same day. There’s no one faster or more reliable than Natural State!
Get a Free Estimate
Pulling weeds by hand is time-consuming and store-bought weed killers do more damage to your lawn than anything else. If you’re looking for a better way to get rid of weeds, choose our weed control in Fayetteville. We use products that target unwanted growth without causing further damage to your lawn or ornamentals. Grassy weeds, broadleaf weeds, we treat them all!
When you partner with us for weed control, we will:
- Identify where weeds are growing and what types are present.
- Treat weeds, causing them to curl back and die within 10 days.
- Eliminate stubborn weeds like crabgrass and thistle.
- Give you our satisfaction guarantee, which includes free re-treatments.
If your lawn is struggling despite proper maintenance, the culprit might be soil compaction. Over time, things like foot traffic and heavy rains can compact the soil and make it difficult for your grass to get the nutrients it needs. This causes brown patches, thinning grass, and other unsightly problems. Our lawn aeration in Fayetteville breaks up the soil and thatch to reverse this damage. We pair it with seeding services to promote new growth and fill in bare patches. If you’re looking for someone to aerate and seed your lawn, look no further than Natural State Pest Control!
Benefits of our aeration and lawn seeding include:
- Stronger roots
- Improved water uptake
- Thick, even grass growth
- Increased drought and disease resistance
- Reduced water runoff
- Better quality soil